wrong mass air/ help with vacuum and coolant lines

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

Zukijames

finally getting ready to do something and running into several problems

has egr delete but i dont know what vacuum can be plugged , what can be looped to where, and what needs to go some were specific

so basically i need to know if i can ditch the mass air.. and what vaccum/fluid lines are needed to run and where they need to go

computer says its a 95 was told motor is a 95 but .. is my mass air the wrong year?

the mass air i have doesn't fit the plug i have on my harness

but i've read about guys saying they had alot more power with the air flow meter un plugged.. but poor mileage.. i don't care about mileage.

does running with it unplugged long term cause issues?

mass air
5c1377a2.jpg

plug on mass air
8c031567.jpg

plug on my harness
61f6c4ff.jpg

both next to each other
6848c44f.jpg

you can clearly see the plug on the harness is much bigger

questions at back of motor

3090aa60.jpg
two big tube/fitting are heater correct? so i can just loop them?

what about the small one above the ground wire and to the right of the heater tubes?

also the hole to the left of the tube im assuming is for the heater..i was told i dont need to block it off with a plate like the others, because the other one is blocked off so it doesnt matter .

another pic

46324915.jpg

so on the fuel rail at the back there is a piece with two outlets

i believe bigger lower one is the fuel return?

the upper one im not sure.

also on the back of the intake manifold there is a big one and a small one .. i think a can plug the small one .. does the big one go to the top of the throttle body?

where do the pcv valve tubes need to run

sorry i dont have a good to look at to see the vacuum diagram ..

front of engine.

642e6366.jpg

the big one goes somewhere on the air intake tube? between mass air and throttle body?

then there is 1 right under that going off to the left? does it go to the throttle body?

also the
little capped one and one to the right of that with paper towell sticking out i have no clue what they are for

sorry for so many stupid questions

i tried to search didn't find too much and wasn't sure what actually was necessary

Last edited: