Wiring up my 1UZ-FE BMW E30

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

angryE30

Hey team!

Im building a 89 bmw e30 with a 1uz in it. all has been goin well but now im looking at wiring and at a complete loss on what to do here.

I dont know a whole heap about my engine but i do know its a front sump, hydrolic fan and came with a uncut loom and 40/40/40 pin ECU. The ECU came with the "3rd" plug which i can only assume is for the dash and cluster.

what i really need to know is the pinout for this "3rd" plug. Ive spent hours and hours trying to find some diagrams to help me but just cant seem to make sence of it.

Im running a manual box behind the 8 so all i need to know is how to fire her up. any help at all will be very much appreciated!!

Cheers,
Buck.

Good luck mate, you will be the second e30 in town.....was kinda hoping id have it all to myself but it seems the bug has caught on haha.

Your more than welcome to come see mine for more info, im running a link so wont be to much help in that department. Kelvin on here is a bit of a pro so maby flick him a PM

Hi All,

I'm here for the same reason, I'm putting 1uzfe from a -91 soarer to W201 mercedes. It's a race car, so I hope I can leave out all the nonsense from the new wiring harness.

Guys finding the diagrams is very easy. Scroll down the the bottom of this page. Click on the "engine specs and diagrams" and select the 92 SC400 diagrams. Cheers

Or you can get hold of me and I will mark up which pins to connect and in what order with a few tips. This service comes with a charge but often saves people lots of time and fustration as it makes it much easier. Cheers