Why Not Cast Turbo Headers?

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

WICKED SC400R

Hey there is basically no room as far as turbo headers go, why not make a good flowing cast one and put a dual-port t-4 flange on it? If there is a awesome chance no cracking, and will flow, and dirt cheap, a group buy would make for the next step in SC4TT evolution... Now that is easy to go 6sp, we need a easy way to go TT. The sky is the limit from there. SC400's would be relatively easy to make stupid fast...

Post here if you would even be interested, if there is a great enough cry, I know some people that can make a bunch of them.

:feedback:

Before it can be made... it need to be design it.
attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Unless its low mount, otherwise it pretty tough to mount them or it anywhere except in front of the engine.

Low mount will not work on the SC400, unless mounted where the rear mufflers are. Not enough space where the cats are currently located. The turbos need to be mounted in the front of the engine.

Ryan

WICKED SC400R said:
Hey there is basically no room as far as turbo headers go, why not make a good flowing cast one and put a dual-port t-4 flange on it? If there is a awesome chance no cracking, and will flow, and dirt cheap, a group buy would make for the next step in SC4TT evolution... Now that is easy to go 6sp, we need a easy way to go TT. The sky is the limit from there. SC400's would be relatively easy to make stupid fast...

Post here if you would even be interested, if there is a great enough cry, I know some people that can make a bunch of them.

:feedback:
Stay tuned. : )

Your flange needs to be surfaced...

Lextreme said:
Before it can be made... it need to be design it.
attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Unless its low mount, otherwise it pretty tough to mount them or it anywhere except in front of the engine.

I can't share as it violates the rules of the site. : (

Sorry man,

Eric

cowboy bebop said:
I can't share as it violates the rules of the site. : (

Sorry man,

Eric
Once upon a time..PM's were invented...and then people could share private things!!! They lived speedily ever after...