What would you do if our site is down?

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

Lextreme II

Just call me "Lex"
I dont know you guys. I would be pretty sad. Sad in a sense that my home is gone. I know some of you share the same feeling about this little place. This place serve as a safe haven for most of us. I would be pretty sadden because i no longer can share my interest with others.

site downtime

Hi Lextreme,
As a computer engineer you have my sympathy, i guess i would either crawl into the workshop to do some work on the project, or even worse have to spend quality time with the wife, watching all the reruns on tv.
Regards
Lambo

Assuming the Site shut down and didn't re-open I would sign up with AA.

Since I started working on my car and using this Site my consumption of red wine has dropped appreciably. The cost of working on the car has just about offset my wine savings!

So like the rest of you it would be the wife and re-runs. With a glass or two of red.

I only bought my engine to begin with because of the back up support i knew i could get from this forum. Iwould have had to put a rebiult dinosour back into the Bayliner, how sad is that? In stead I have had a ball learning about the "G spots" of a legend of an engine.

Is it only me, but as I pull items of the engine I keep finding myself saying "know that was easy and well engineered"

If the forum was to go, well, lets not even think about it.

I wish Honda would make a v8