what size of wastegate?

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

Asi

hi there,
i have a 1uzfe turbo. it came with a xs power wastegate and i have seen a couple fo tial wastegates for sale and now i am wondering what is the best size to get for my set up?
thanks

Describe what you are experiencing or what you are wanting.

Is the engine running now?

Is the current wastegate not functioning?

Too small of a gate will cause the system to overboost. Sometimes or even often the placement of the gate in the system will reduce the gates effectiveness.

Too large of a gate will make for choppy boost control. Using the smallest gate with an optimized position will give the easiest and smoothest control.

Some designs utilze an undersized turbine and housing for quick response and an over sized gate for higher flow. What your goals are determine what you need and how to get it.

the car came with a xs power wastegate, xs power turbo, xs power intercooler. i would like to upgrade these to the best option as possible.
i found a used tial wastegate v44 for sale so thought it might be the right one. at the moment it has a t04 t3/4 turbo. in the near future would like to upgrade to garrett ball bearing turbo once the funds are fine.

The higher the boost the less the wastegate needs to flow..
I'm using a Tial 46mm ....
The pipe fabrication has more to do with gate flow also...