what mods for 400kw at the wheels?

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

Death By Bass

is there any guide anywhere with details like this?

like, how much power will stock internals handle, and what mods are required to get this power...

what mods are needed for 200rwkw, 300rwkw, 400rwkw, etc.

realistically, whats needed for 400rwkw, how much boost, I assume stock rods won't take that much? what about pistons? will you need lowered compression?

thanks for any input :)

Follow the link :)

it's only been there a few times so i wouldn't even begin to suggest that a 1UZ with 400rwkw would survive long on the track...but it can be done on stock internals.

What's the intended use? A street engine could live with 350rwkw for a long time whereas a track engine could die with sub 300rwkw real fast

320rwkw and up for 3 years now for road. It hits the track at around 300-320rwkw and it is farking quick eg 2 secs a lap quicker than a modded R35 GTR (1:07 v's 1:09)

As a daily even 250rwkw will provide mucho fun and be a struggle to lay the power down without a smoke show.

I'm not going to bother opening my engine for track work, bar perhaps some cams. It's just getting bolt ons and if it ever blows another cheap import engine goes in. Forged internals just don't make sense unless you want more than 350ish rwkw.......budget racing FTW :)

Varies. 12ish psi for track work. 17psi gave approx 400rwkw.

About to tune for E85 and plan to run 15psi street and track....screw it up to 18psi for dyno queen shows :)

400 rwkw would involve forged rotating assembly..
Rods and pistons..
Plus high flowing fuel system..
Possibly lower compression ?? 4 valve heads can make good power at 9.0 to 9.5 compression..