What Lambo?

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

redrocco

I went to a local cruse night last night and kinda stole the crowd away from some rich kid with dady's lambo. I pulled up and asked the kid if he wanted to race my NA 1987 supra. He gave me a real funny look so i popped the hood. He had no clue what he was looking at but the V8 with the Lexus badge kinda put him off, LOL. I still don't have my supercharger installed so he would have probably killed me buy like 2 or more seconds. One of my friends shot the picture while they were all memorized by the mighty 1UZ-FE. :veryhappy:

thats awesome i have a similar effect with my tundra it has no v8 badges on it anywhere and i raced some kid in a ram and smoked him. when he pulled up next to me in the staging lanes after the race he realized that it wasnt a v6. lol
job well done UZ for life!!!

SEAN

Nice! That's an inspiration to the 1UZ crowd. With the 7 psi, you could cut down 1.5 seconds. With 9 psi, I believe you could cut down 2 seconds flat. I'm sure the Lambo boy thought.."WTF"...LOL.

built-up project car always beats the pricey pushover when looking for attention...i've seen this situation before and it turns into some crazy techno talk with the owners! Very nice ownage!

Stick3, not to disagree with you, but as far as the street races go that I attend over the past several years on Friday nights here in Los Angeles, it's always the Fancy and or expensive exotic's that rarely show up that get all of ewws and awwws and attention.. That is until they get beat by a home made special...Then the attention goes to the built-up project car after it beats the exotic or Porsche...

I even found myself drooling over a newer Ferrari I saw there one time... E55 AMG's with the hood open is an eye catcher too as I've witnessed outside of that race seen.. ZO7 with the hood up at the biggest car show in the world here in LA, Cali. drew alot of attention aswell... The most attention went to the Bugatti on the showroom floor because of it's rareness, power and price...

Infact, when I went to the Friday night races in the beggining years back I got little or no respect and attention as no one really takes an SC400 Lexus seriously...However, once I lite it up and roasted those rears under the nitrous and hung with a Vette or two the story quickly changed.. Suddenly the attention excallated, people started asking me questions, wanting to have a peek under the hood, etc.. When I show up now everyone knows me by name..

It's a funny seen and I get a kick out of it every time...I guess that is why I attend...

Trouble with having good fast home built car?
You don't really know if the other guy is having a go ????
I think when they get beat, they tend to make out they where just cruising.....

I went to a local cruse night last night and kinda stole the crowd away from some rich kid with dady's lambo. I pulled up and asked the kid if he wanted to race my NA 1987 supra. He gave me a real funny look so i popped the hood. He had no clue what he was looking at but the V8 with the Lexus badge kinda put him off, LOL. I still don't have my supercharger installed so he would have probably killed me buy like 2 or more seconds. One of my friends shot the picture while they were all memorized by the mighty 1UZ-FE. :veryhappy:

Sweet picture! I can't wait to get mine finished. I have May 3rd as the day I am finally dropping the engine into its bay. Hopefully the parts I purchased from Lextreme will arrive before then :)