What is a Lextremer?

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

Lextreme II

Just call me "Lex"
Got this idea from Zuffen (Rod) and he will be setting up Lexus-Toyota Meets in Australia in the very near future. Lextremer is someone has Forced Induction in a Lexus or Toyota V8 Engine. Another word those are Lexus-Toyota V8 horsepower junkies. That is my definition of Lextremer. What is yours?

Lextreme said:
Got this idea from Zuffen (Rod) and he will be setting up Lexus-Toyota Meets in Australia in the very near future. Lextremer is someone has Forced Induction in a Lexus or Toyota V8 Engine. Another word those are Lexus-Toyota V8 horsepower junkies. That is my definition of Lextremer. What is yours?

Well, we don't all have FI for our engines, David. Although I "might" fit the 2nd definition.

(note: If the meets are restricted to those with FI, I won't be there...)

I plan on trying to organise a get together of people from the Forum in December.

I plan to open the gates to anyone who has, wants or had a Lexus and all those who have a 1, 2 or 3UZ and have or are fitting it to something different.

By giving 3 months notice we can all get into our conversions and hopefully bring them along. If it isn't finished put it on the trailer and bring it along.

As I live in Sydney I will be selfish and try and organise a location in the South West of Sydney (I live in the North) so the members frm Canberra and the highlands will not have as far to travel.

I envisage a day where we can all meet grab a feed sample a few ales/wines/boubons and get to know each other and our mounts. Partners would be welcome but could be severely bored.

Location has not been decided so if anyone has a suggestion please let me know.

I promise it won't clash with the Summernats!

i wouldn't put down non Fi boys
if you guys give me too much stick for running N/A i might just have to open a can of N/A woop ass and spend a small fortune on cams throttles and head work get 300+ rwhp in 1100kg and show some of you how it is done.