What has 550hp and 4 doors?

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

JBrady

Hint, this is not about a BMW or Mercedes (or Lexus :( )

First, some pictures.

Seats. "On the inside, 14-way adjustable Recaro seats keep the driver firmly planted in front of the steering wheel. Those seats, along with the shifter and steering wheel, are wrapped in a micro-fiber material that looks like suede but is easier to keep clean and isn't sensitive to moisture."

x09ca_ct020-450.jpg

Wheels. "Nineteen-inch wheels are used at both axles with 9-inch wide units used in front, 9.5-inch in the rear. The wheels are wrapped in customized Z-Rated Michelin Pilot Sport 2 tires." "six-pot Brembo calipers do the work up front with four-piston units at the back. In this case, though, the 15-inch front and 14.7-inch rear rotors are made of steel with aluminum hubs and slotted surfaces"

x09ca_ct018-450.jpg

Brakes. "six-pot Brembo calipers do the work up front with four-piston units at the back. In this case, though, the 15-inch front and 14.7-inch rear rotors are made of steel with aluminum hubs and slotted surfaces"

x09ca_ct017.jpg

Interior.

x09ca_ct019.jpg

This ladies and gentlemen is the 2009 Cadillac CTS-V with a detuned version of the brand new Corvette LS9. 6.2 liters, supercharged, 550hp, 550tq.

Transmission choice is between a 6 speed manual with a dual disc clutch OR a 6 speed dynamic automatic.

x09ca_ct010-450.jpg

x09ca_ct021.jpg

http://www.autoblog.com/2008/01/08/detroit-2008-2009-cadillac-cts-v-revealed-with-550-hp/

Looks like the design team just used a straight edge. must be for stealth radar deflection?

Once again the engine would be as ugly as a hat full of toads, I presume that's why they put a cover over the top to retain the heat.......

No idea of price but bang for buck it's probably quite reasonable.

I would buy it......... if my name was Robocop.

4000GT we're on the same wavelength I think!

grtz Thomas

The interior's kind of busy, but I don't mind it. Something about that car makes me like it. It's probably the amount of buttons on the dash. Can't ever have too many buttons.