What are these and how to replace

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

redback

in the pic below i require the part number or at least the description so i can order from lexus... and is there a tutorial on how to replace them.

on my car the the seal is torn on both sides of the diff. do i have to replace the axel? any help

1990 LS400

Cheers

Rick

They are CV boots. Remove the axle and it is possible to replace both of the boots. Replace the outter units at the same time would be a good idea. Requires special grease inside and fully cleaning of the joint if they have been split for a while. Cheers

We dont have any tutorial on this. However, you will need some special tool. We have them in stock and dont know what shipping cost going to be to Australia.

IMG_0972.JPG

To remove this axel rubber cover you need unscrew the bolts then open the two steel circles holding the rubber .. then open the axel and put the new one !! its better to change both in one time .

"Two new steel circles + grease will come with the new unit"

To remove this axel rubber cover you need unscrew the bolts then open the two steel circles holding the rubber .. then open the axel and put the new one !! its better to change both in one time .

"Two new steel circles + grease will come with the new unit"

yeah got a bit confused witht the pic Lextreme put on... yeah i see that i can remove the axel and get that rubber off... where to get that rubber... well both of them. anyone got a part number... i bought a repair manual of ebay but doesnt list part numbers.... i can then just order from lexus around the corner

The "steel circles" are special clamps that go around the boot and you squeeze a section on two sides to close it up.

The Toyota or Lexus Dealer wll have them in stock.