Well, this is my web site

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

4000GT

Hey guys if you wondered what e-solver was about...

For the last 2 years me and a couple of mates have been coding a site full of tools and calculators for finance, supplychain and manufacturing etc business environments as well as some really handy personal calculations. Its all free to use so dont worry this isnt a scam! Feel free to visit at www.e-solver.com and have a look around. Its 99% finished, just a couple of tidy up things to go yet. Cheers

Andrew

Looks very nice mate! Best of luck!

I'm guessing this is going to help fund the car :p

haha I hope you are kidding! Its taken 2 years to develop and many many thousands of dollars. Its a free site, no one is charged a cent. The only way the site will make any money is if people click the google ads or make a donation, and the proceeds are going into developing more tools...

Hey guys, the site is going really really well! lots of good feedback and hits. I am really interested at this stage to get as many people using the site is business environments on a regular basis, so if you think its of use in your job, feel free to introduce it to your work mates and ask me any questions you like about the tools or otherwise
smile.gif
Cheers!