Web Site Cover Page Picture

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

techo

I am just wondering why the first page of a fantastic Lexus based web site has an early model Corvette on the top left corner?

LOL... its a Template from my web server.... they only have one car.. and its an old school vet..... Perhaps you techo people can help us out.....

Old school vette

At least it is an old school vette, so thats cool. How about you post a pic of an engine or something cool like an SC400? Or a blown or turbo 1UZFE?

Good call techo!

Hey Lex, just out of curiousity, are you doing the web design? I always see a "warning" line of code on the forum here....it needs a little touch up ;)

That TRD engine is interesting. They have changed the location of the fuel injectors, and it looks like they have left provision for secondary injectors up in the grey 'trumpets' . Is this manifold available or is it a custom made piece?

it's the race TRD item so i doubt you could actually buy one off the shelf though i could and have been wrong.

Cover Pic, mountain motor please

I gotta say the TRD is a good looking version of a 1UZFE, in fact its almost exactly what i am planning for one of my rides, stack injection etc. But i know that mountain motor personally so there is favourtism. I helped on that motor, as supplied the direct ignition, and hands on work with it. You have to see that mountain motor roar. Its a sweet sensation.

i did another 2 minutes work on the first 2 minute job i did just to make it look a tad better... enjoy. :)

^ did the smiley face above work? if not that is something else that needs to be addressed. seems your smiley face directory has gone walkabout. :(