Wald bodykits from Japan and 20 rim

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

gowest

92 LS400 with Wald bodykits from Japan and 20" Work LS rim.
The car is sitting in the bodyshop for almost 3 months waiting for the body kits to arrived. The side marker light and power antena was removed. Brembo brake was borrowed from Mitsubishi EVO7.

SC400T said:
Where's the covers for those wheels? Beautiful car. Love it. Now, you need a turbo under that hood...

Ryan
I lost the screw that hold those cover in place. Still thinkinq about turbocharge the car but not sure about ECU tuning, auto transmission capability to hold up extra power, and most of all $$$$$ issue.

gowest,

WOW i love that flaring job, how much did that run you? And were the front fenders flared or did you get new wider front fenders? And WOW 22 offset, i have 8.5 wide wheels with 38 offset and bumpsteering is quite evident, hows it going for you? And do you have 10 wide wheels in the front too?

xirforever said:
gowest,

WOW i love that flaring job, how much did that run you? And were the front fenders flared or did you get new wider front fenders? And WOW 22 offset, i have 8.5 wide wheels with 38 offset and bumpsteering is quite evident, hows it going for you? And do you have 10 wide wheels in the front too?
The flaring job + paint job cost me the total of $1100. The front fender was stock but I hammer it down flat from the inside. The front wheels are 20"*9" with -38 offset 245/35/20. I still have some rubbing problem in the rear, when two or more people are traveling with me... might need to hammer down some high spot inside the rear fender area.

Nice car ! where you get the red/white tail light ? your location in Bangkok right ? i am from Malaysia. i have a same model like you too.Kindly let me know where can i get this type of 'make up'accesories in Bangkok,i go there quite often.like to 'meet' your car alive.Haha

The red and white tail light ----- You can get it from E-bay at good price.

Yes, I'm in Bangkok- Pratunum area.

Not so many aftermarket part for LS400 are avilable here in Bangkok. Most items have to be special order except used engine and suspension parts which plenty and cheap.