Vortech V1 T Trim

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

CL.51.OR

Hi everyone,
i knew this would be the best place to ask this question.
Would there be any issues in putting a vortech v1 t trim(825hp) charger using the bracket from the site, on my 1uzfe toyota celsior(ls400 1990)

Besides having to rebuild the gearbox and aftermarket comp what other issues will need addressing(other than injectors etc)
Brendon

The bracket will work on V1 and V2 Vortech Supercharger. The T trim is little aggressive and little louder then the SQ version. If you are going to run less then 6 psi, you dont really need anything above.

No need to rebuild you box,
No need for aftermarket computer
No need for injector upgrade.

I think if you get a Procharger D1SC then there is no need for oil inlet or return and its low boost intercooling is not necessary.

what sort of power would that produce. i was actually considering running around 10psi and about 13psi if i am at the 1/4mile.(with ability to increase if getting dynoed)

cheers

what sort of power would that produce. i was actually considering running around 10psi and about 13psi if i am at the 1/4mile.(with ability to increase if getting dynoed)

cheers
You'll unleash a mild monster at 10 psi or 13 psi. I'd say you will make about at least an additional 150 real hp. If you have 180 rwhp, then it'll be 330 rwhp. Or if you want the big number, then 250 crank hp will become 400 crank hp. An average of 80 increased hp is achieved with 6 psi for real. Go for it.