Parts F/S Vortech V-2 S-trim SQ

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

kc95sc400

Perfect for supercharging an SC400. Will also include an LS400 fan bracket which is needed to bolt on the "fish" bracket.

Will post some more pics later tonight.

Also know that my car is supercharged with a Vortech and I have all the knowledge needed to make it work. I have measured bolts, spacers and such so I can tell you what is needed. I have also made a template of the fish bracket as it seems that Lextreme does not offer it anymore (not sure on this).

At some point I plan to do a full write-up just haven't had the time for it here recently.

Thanks for looking.

This is an SQ model which means its quiet.

I do not intend to make the bracket for anyone. I have made a rough template that I can copy and send to the buyer (or anyone who wants it). It will then be up to you to figure out how to have one made.

On an SC400 there are a few things that need to be done for the supercharger to fit on the car with this bracket. You will need to relocate the battery. The fuse box will need to be relocated or at least rotated 90 degrees. You will need to remove the hydraulic cooling fan setup, bolt on an LS400 fan bracket and use electric fans.

youtube video with the unit I'm selling bolted to the car.Supercharged SC400 - YouTube I can verify that it works. Was bolted to the car for a couple of weeks while I was waiting on a brand new head unit from Vortech.

$1300 shipped. For now this is firm. I am only trying to get back what I paid for it.

Thanks for looking!

Attachments

• 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    201.1 KB · Views: 19
  • 7.jpg
    7.jpg
    199.1 KB · Views: 12