Parts Supercharger bracket and brand new Vortech V-2 SC-trim supercharger (and car parts)

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

Thermactor

Tuition and taxes have taken a toll on me and are forcing me to liquidate at this time. Here's your chance to get some great deals.

The bracket is the same kind that was in the group buy. I'm also including the necessary bolts to mount the bracket up to the motor, and am asking $125+shipping for it. I have primered it and painted it with a black wrinkle coat finish. It looks very nice.

The supercharger is a new, unused Vortech V-2 SQ SC-Trim blower. I bought it from a guy who received it from Vortech as a replacement for his 350z kit blower, and planned to use it with the fish bracket - I just never got to, due to funding issues. I'm asking for $950+shipping for it. Retail price is over $2300, so this is a SUBSTANTIAL discount.

Other new unused parts:
Genuine Toyota, UCF20 (1996-2000) LS400 application
Fuel filter, $15
Rear strut cushions with accordion-style bellows, $25 (pair)
Rear struts, $115 (OEM price is that much EACH, this is for a pair)
Front used struts (work perfectly) $60, pair

Misc:
Toyota CT26 turbo from a '92 Supra Turbo with 120,000 miles - $130
MkIII Toyota Supra big brake kit - 13" two-piece brake rotors and Wilwood Superlite 6-piston calipers, with milled adapters - the Fastbrakes kit - used only one season - $750
Used 1992 7M-GTE throttle position sensor - $10

Volume discount available if you want to buy more than one item.

E-mail me at [email protected] or PM me here if interested, thanks.

thats so tempting my credit card is half way out my pocket for that charger. im pretty keen but would like to know how much postage would be to perth Western Australia post code 6030. if u could please check that for me it would be good. and ill check the exchange rate.

thats so tempting my credit card is half way out my pocket for that charger. im pretty keen but would like to know how much postage would be to perth Western Australia post code 6030. if u could please check that for me it would be good. and ill check the exchange rate.
Hey there, I responded to your e-mail. Current exchange rate is 1 AUD = 0.861777 USD. You guys must enjoy our weak dollar :p