V8's purr at 7000 rpm

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

40GT

Hi all,
In my opinion you just can't beat the purr of a V8 on the redline! None of that psss, psss stuff like the TTs, just pure grunt. I just thought I'd break my new tires in a little so I did a little warm up on my driveway – a special treat to myself last ( Australian ) Fathers day The video clip was too big to post so I threw together a quick website. Check it out ……
http://www.advance2day.com/

Very nice..... This is the biggest burn our i have ever seen in a NA SC400. However, what did the homeowner think of your burn on the driveway?

Yeah that was pretty cool man, love the sound of the motor. Yeah i too wonder what he will have to say about the most likely torn up bricks... cool video though, hope to see more :)

It's ok, it was my house. It was my Fathers day present to myself. Took a one minute to do and two hours to try to clean up with a high pressure water gun. Got most of the rubber off but the marks are still there.

Lex, it went on a bit further up the street - I only stopped as I came to my senses and got off the loud pedal ...... after remembering I have neighbors .... however next time it will definately be at the drag strip - the real proving grounds .... I just want to do a couple of more mods ....

Attachments

• front.JPG
    front.JPG
    122.7 KB · Views: 0
  • right side.JPG
    right side.JPG
    112.1 KB · Views: 0
In reference to the first post link:

Click the "amusing stuff" link on that website and view...Some crazy stuff to see!!!

Guy gets run over by a car with a stuck eccelerator... He was the driver...Unbelieveable..

Burnouts with people standing around, the last view...The burnouts come inches away from toes....Sick but scary...

Had to dig deep to find this one, Any comments?