UZZ3x Tranny

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.
I converted my a341e trans to a slip yolk type. Had to swap over the speed sensors in the extension housing to the 4 pulse rev two wire sensor. The extension housing I got had provision for a cable speed sensor, so it made it a sinch to get my analog speedo working.

The following is quoted from the 1991 Lexus ls400 svc manual:​
"Hydraulic Control System​
The hydraulic control system is composed of the oil pump, the valve body, the solenoid valves, the accumulators,
the clutches and brakes, as well as the fluid passages which connect all of these components.
Based on the hydraulic pressure created by the oil pump, the hydraulic control system governs the hydraulic
pressure acting on the torque converter, clutches and brakes in accordance with the vehicle driving
conditions.
There are four solenoid valves on the valve body.
The No. 1 and No. 2 solenoid valves are turned on and off by signals from the ECU to operate the sift
valves, and change the gear shift position.
The No. 3 solenoid valve is operated by signals from the ECU to engage or disengage the lock-up clutch
of the torque converter.
The No. 4 solenoid valve is operated by signals from the ECU to control the engagement speed and reduce
gear shift shock."​
My 1991 ls400 trans has a throttle pressure cable as well as an accumulator pressure solenoid. As I understand it, the "4th solenoid" is the accumulator pressure control solenoid. This solenoid is pulse width modulated giving it the ability to vary the amount of change in shift quality/speed.​
Frank​