UZA70 My other project.

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.
i REALLy like what you're doing with the hydraulic clutch and the plate you've made to mate the tranny to the bell
you're givin me some ideas for the next project i have!
keep goin man! real good to see

So hey Jake, is that clutch compatible with the flywheel? Well obviously, but I mean the 3.0 V6 flywheel pattern? Or was that a redrill?

I just got ahold of Superrunner and he said he'll do a few more. I am ready to score one. So far it looks like I am ganna be getting a clutch from Marlin Crawler. A heavy duty organic with a 1600lb pressure plate, or a 1200lb ceramic. I'm a little stuck as to which cause I dont want the thing to take a **** on me, nor be a PITA to drive.

I've never driven a ceramic clutch.

I had to redrill my flywheel for my pressure plate. altough that was becouse i got my clutch basied on what super runner said would work. i believe a mr2 pressure plate or a pickup truck pressure plate will work fine with both the flywhel and th supra clutch disk witch is the route i would have looked into had i had the flywheel before the clutch.

My clutch is a 1600lbs with a all metal 6 puck unsprung disk. its a little chattery off at slow take offs but it seems fine to me driving in traffic every day to and from work. when trying to take off hard it bites hard.

Attachments

• 1uzfe 001.jpg
    1uzfe 001.jpg
    175.5 KB · Views: 0
  • 1uzfe 002.jpg
    1uzfe 002.jpg
    206.3 KB · Views: 0
Thanks for the info Jake. Yeah my room mate (MK II Supra guy) said he thought some weird combo would work.

The crawler guys reccomended the organic. So I'll go with that. If it goes out in a year then I may try a ceramic for the hell of it.]

Marlin Crawler clutch! lol

few updated pics thanks to matt.

EngineNight1-800.jpg

night1-800.jpg

Looks much better on your web site since the tables remained intact and everything lines up. I PM'd you a couple of questions on it as I am in the middle of wiring mine and of course there seems to be some slight differences between the the pre-89 and post-89 Supra wiring.

Yes, pre and post 89 supra's do have some wiring changes. It was the connectors and pin locations.........

if the functions of the pins that need to be modified were known, it would make it loads easier to 'convert' his guide to a different year. I could use it as well for my mk2, just to know what additionally needs to be converted.

bit of an update....

Rebuilt motor and magor cleanup of engine bay....

img_1149-900.jpg

img_1150-900.jpg

Rockstar Radiator overflow
img_1152-900.jpg

img_1153-900.jpg

All the cars getting work, exept my lonely little ae86 :-(
img_1163-900.jpg