UCF11-AEPQK Engine Loom Wiring Diagrams

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

MWP

Hi all,

UCF11-AEPQK = JDM (Japanese Domestic Market) 1990 UCF11 Celsior.

I just finished working out where most of the wires go on this engine loom, thought the info might be useful to other people.

Click on the images for the full sized versions (~2MB each)...

If any corrections need to be made, please let me know.

Do you have a pinout for the Celsior ECU ?

I'm about to wire one up next week, pinout may help.

Also, there are only 3 plugs that go to the engine loom, do you know what the 4th plug does? Is it needed?

I've wired up a UZZ30 ecu before, but all the plugs were part of the engine loom.

I'll do some searching now, but just seeing if you knew.

I've combined the above Adaptronic link into a nice PDF and attached it to this post.

It is now specific for the JDM UCF11 wiring.
I've verified everything with my loom at home.

The fourth plug (Plug B) is required (Power etc) as above and was missing on my loom as well. I found one but from memory it was slightly different to the other 26 pin plug on the loom. I had to razor blade off one of the locating lugs off the side of the plug to make it fit the ecu.

Most of my wire colours were the same as your last post Peewee but not all, I think that they must have had some colour blind people on the loom assembly line.

Pin outs were identical.

Also, i'm following MWP's diagrams as it matches mine well.

The hardness has a few body plugs, #1 #2 #3 and #4 which is detailed in the 2nd attachment MWP has put up.

Are those predominately outputs? eg. coolant temp to dash. tacho, etc.

Is there any in particular that are inputs that I need to connect? I can see Start/STA is one of them. What about all the A/T inhibitor stuff?

Thanks
Joel

A/T Ind Switch is just the lights on the dash that tell you what position the shifter is in. Just about all AUTO Toyota's from the mid 80's have these indicator lights.

There is only one A/T inhibitor switch and thats always on the box itself. The wire runs from the key, across the dash loom, onto the engine loom, down to the autobox, through the inhibitor switch, back up the engine loom, and then to the starter relay.

Connect everything. That way things will work as they should.
And make sure you wire up an EFI MAIN RELAY as per the diagrams.
ie, IGSW input into ECU triggers the MREL output, which turns on the EFI MAIN RELAY, which then provides the ECU/ISCV with +B and +B1. If you don't do this properly the ISCV won't reset itself and you'll have starting issues.