Error 15 ucf11 Help needed please

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

mico

G'day all,
I have an 89 Celsior/Ls400 which runs great when cold but dies and will restart a couple of time then not at all when warm (I can drive 4km almost to the metre before it dies and I have to walk home), I did a error check and it's giving me error 15 which is ignition No. 2. I've changed the igniters as this was all the advice i could find anywhere (here and on the www.) and it still does it, has anybody else had this problem and how could I fix it?

Been here years now and this is the 1st thing I couldn't fix with a search so it tells me it's a great site

Cheers Mick

lose plug...

Glad you found the problem... Resently my car had had some panel work done... the day before i was to pick it up, it wouldn't idle. Start it up, it'd run for 10 seconds then stop... but if you reved it and kept it above 2000rpm it would keep running... take your foot off the axcellerator, then it'd stop..... This drove the mechanics mad...we pluged in a workshop code reader, no fault code came up.... since the car had been in the shop for 18 months, old fuel was suspected, so they drain the tank, put new fuel in... same... new set of iridium plugs... same... new fuel pump... same.... new fuel pump relay... same.... by this time, the car had been in the mechanics shop for a week and nothing..... i happened to have a set of factory workshop manuals which the mechanic took home one night and as he was reading them he read there was a low pressure fuel pump relay, so the next day he went to it to test it and the plug wasn't on it properly.... the panel beater that put it back together didn't put the plug on properly.... so he clicked it on a WALLA!!! .. ran perfect...
I paid for the new plugs, relay and fuel pump... but the panel shop paid for the labour... $600 !!!!