Twin Turbo Oil Supply

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

Lextreme II

Just call me "Lex"
I wonder how some of you guys dealt with the twin turbo oil issue. I assume most of you guys get the oil from the oil pressure sender right next to the oil filter. Assuming the two turbos are located in the front of the engine. How would you distrubute the amount of oil evenly between the two turbos. The oil supply is on the left hand side and the left turbo will get more oil because its closer and less distant to travel.

How do u guys handle this situation?

There should be a restrictorplate in the turbos oil inlet which restricts the oil flow so the turbo won´t get to much pressure on the seals. Most often, oil hose diametre is enough to transport enough oil so that the turbo have oil flow within spec, meassure pressure just before the turbos oil inlet to verify that oilpressure at this point is within spec.

If not:
Oversize the hose-diametre and the flow restriction will be minimal wich means that you can disregard differences in length, if that´s a problem, use equal length hoses or use a t-coupling just before each turbo and connect both turbos to eachother to equalize the pressure.

Also make shure that the oil return line is within spec and properly connected to the oilsump at the correct height, angle and so on.. To much pressure will kill the turbo almost as certain as to little.