Twin Turbo For Hilux

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

Guts

So has anybody done this yet? Or even a single turbo on a 1UZ`ed hilux.

I`d love to, but I want have the cash to do this for about 2 or 3 years time. Plus I have to finish the bloody lux first. Yep I`m dreaming again lol.

I'm from the Adelaide hills and my flat mate is friends with the local RAA (RACQ or whatever you call it in the other states?) mechanic.
Had a call out about a year and a half ago to a stranded hilux with an electrical fault.
Reckons he popped the bonnet and there was a lexus V8 with twin turbos sitting in there!
I want to find out more details on this thing as it's a bit different to the normal holden V8 conversion. Thought about putting a standard Lexus V8 in my old 85 hilux but the body is a bit beyond it.

One of these in my old Torana hatchback sounds like more fun!

Logan,
I'd heard the same story....
It might pay to replace the deck with 1/2 tonne of concrete if you plan on plumbing in twin hair dryers! I've got a couple of sand bags in mine at the moment for those drives on rainy days... and I've only got about 160kW on the blacktop.

Muzz

hey guys sorry to bring up an old thread.
i will be fitting a gt45 to my 1uz hilux at the start of 2007.
i will post pics and a build up when its done.

mines still not done, but alot closer now than it was. turbo is on, intake is almost done, still mucking around with going back to auto from manual.