twin turbo 1uz rx7

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

340i

has anyone else seen the latest new zealand performance car magazine?
its got a twin turbo 1uz with no intercooler and apparently 600hp, all in a little old first generation rx7. it does 10.5 quarters.
surely someone on here has the mag, and could scan the article for everyone else to enjoy...

let the rotary bashing begin lol
i personly love the power that can come from 1.3 lt or the monsterous 20b but every thing has pros and cons, the toy89 dont sound like a chainsaw

Attachments

• maf.JPG
    maf.JPG
    31.7 KB · Views: 2
there's nothing wrong with rotary. Personally, I think that those motors are great in many ways, but they do have there down falls.... 1UZ + light weight RX-7 = nice combo. I'm real interested to see the fit and finish of this one....

on a different note (directed at 340i) I sent you a PM a few days ago. Its showing that it is unread. I am not sure if there is a problem with the system and you didn't get or if you missed it but I have a few questions about your set up. If you have time please check it or you can get intouch with me through regular email ([email protected]) if there is a problem and you didn't get it. Thank you in advance.

Chris

I'm an old rotary fan.

I had one in my MGB in 1971 (before most of you were born!) and although it could consume fuel mighty fast it turned an underpowered car into a quick car. It also improved the handling as it was 70kg (150lb) lighter than the old B series engine and had almost twice as much power.

With a straight thru exhaust it would spit flames on the overrun.

It's horses for courses.