twin turbo 1UZ i saw on the weekend...

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

weirtech

it isn't complete, but is well on its way. thought it was a cool project. it is a kit car from a place that builds replica kits somewhere in michigan, i think they are called race car replicas. there is a local shop that puts them toghether here. this is another 1UZ engine with twin kkk turbos all putting power through a porsche tranny of some type. it will make 750hp when it is all done. i'm not sure how heavy it will be but it is a complete aluminum frame so i can't imagine it is more than a couple thousand pounds. there is some pretty baller parts on this thing, especially the fully billet cnc control arms.

does anyone know what intake manifold that is on it?
SANY1109.jpg

SANY1108.jpg

SANY1104.jpg

SANY1105.jpg

SANY1107.jpg

SANY1106.jpg

That's Fran Hall's (Racecar Replicas) SL-C "demo" car. IIRC, he had the 1UZ built locally and the twin intake manifold made from two existing ones.

He's selling quite a few of those cars, and the hot setup currently is an LS7 with a Ford GT Ricardo transaxle.

I'd be very surprised at 750hp from that set up.

The stock lower manifold will restrict it to no more then 550.

can you explain this statement further? i'm not entirely familiar with these engines. i don't understand how runner size can prevent power being made in a f/i application.