Twin Square Mufflers

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

INASNT

Hey people I am after a pair of mufflers similiar to this. Basically muffler with 2 1/4 inch inlet and twin 3 inch square ends outlet. My local supplier of all things good cant get these in anymore.

I want a pair so they can be installed next week when I have a few days off work. Help me out

L10261637.jpg

Who are some local distributers for magna flow in vic?

Attachments

• 20680SSRsc.jpg
    20680SSRsc.jpg
    34.8 KB · Views: 3
  • 0408tur_soarer11_z.jpg
    0408tur_soarer11_z.jpg
    69.9 KB · Views: 2
  • AREA51SCTT.jpg
    AREA51SCTT.jpg
    60.5 KB · Views: 3
So if i replace the rear 2 mufflers with these type of mufflers and also delete the 2 mufflers near the axle will the car have a nice v8 growl without drowing and driving me crazy while crusing at 100km/h?

Not having a Soarer/Celsior I can't say for sure, but that is what most people do and they like it.

A magnaflow muffler is not a cheap muffler.

Try and get ones with a 2.25" or 2.5" inlet, anything larger and I personally reckon it will drone too much. (both the top 2 I showed you have 2.25" inlets, perfect in my opinion).

Don't expect much change from $350-$400 per muffler for those.
Magnaflow polished stainless isn't cheap, but the build quality and sound is worth it.

I have a pair of these on my car
http://www.magnaflow.com/02product/shopexd.asp?zone=main&id=770
$500 a side, but well worth it. (in my opinion)

So Peewee, what are some of the performance benefits of your mufflers? And what kind of car do you have? How does it sound?

Sorry, too many questions :frown:

If you want just the aluminised steel single in, single out version, they're only $90 AU each.

Got a set of these, headers, X-pipe, 2.5" pipe work, and 2 x carsound 91006 cats pulling 145rwkw before a fuel trim from a 92 motor with almost 100 000km on it.