Twin CT26's.

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

dewme5

I just happen to have two CT26s' from Supra 7M-GTE's laying around. My intent was to run a single Precision 6262.

I've not found a good compressor map for the CT26, and I can't find much info for anyone who's done the swap.

About 350-400 rwhp is all I'm after. At the moment, it is 100% street driven, and my daily driver.

I am functioning off of the a340e auto right now, but I have a W58 sitting in the garage, access to a R154 for free, or T56 for $800. But with the adapter price, I'll be living on the auto for right now. I know I'm pushing the limits of the auto's power handling with my desired hp, but on a good note, my truck is just under 2500 pounds, and stressing things a little less then the original sc400.

I have a set of 7mgte injectors as well, and will be getting a Megasquirt, and wide band o2's this week. Seems my original ECU is going bad.

So, who's got some suggestions? I can sell the CT26's to cover about half the price of the new turbo, and simplify exhaust. Or, run what I've got, because it will work good enough, and I'm not after that last illusive peak hp.

Under the tray at the end of some nice headers would be the go, make sure you have a nice big dump pipe off the back off them as the stock ct-26 dump cooks the internal wastegate and cracks the casting.

with a nice big intercooler and perhaps a high stall if you decide to keep the auto (i would) it should be a rocket, the other thing you could look at if its a bit laggy and its all behind the cab is a sequential setup (just copy the 2jz-gte exhaust valve and reed valve setup)

I looked into using the CT-26s for my E36 build, but ultimately decided it would be better to leave it NA avoiding the complications.

Turns out there isn't really enough space either unless the radiator setup is modified further forward.