Standalone ECU Tuned 3uz

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.
I think the correct spelling is Tuned. At the end of the day its just a motor and all the same stuff applies. The 3uz like the 1uz VVti has pretty small internals so I would recommend upgrading these before pumping the air in. Cheers

Im just trying to find out what stand alone to use. The 3uz has throttle by wire and variable air runners .
I think the correct spelling is Tuned. At the end of the day its just a motor and all the same stuff applies. The 3uz like the 1uz VVti has pretty small internals so I would recommend upgrading these before pumping the air in. Cheers

I have a 3uz which is replacing my series 1 turbo motor. I have a silver series Link Xtreme with drive by wire module built in. I have a few customers jobs to do before I get my motor in. The later Red Link Xtreme has a external module which I use on the 1uz VVti motors. Cheers

Connect them to one of the auxilury outputs and run them as they should be used along with the VVti which works like it should tuned by a full table. They are actually really easy to wire. Cheers