Trouble sourcing hydraulic fan pump

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

goaticus

I want to use an SC hydraulic fan pump for my swap in an attempt to avoid E-fans. I am having zero luck on eBay and even contacting sellers. If anyone knows of one or can steer me in a direction, that would be great. Considering I may not be able to pull it off, I'm not trying to spend 800 or whatever it is new, lol. TIA for any help. I'll throw a want in the classifieds as well.

I want to use an SC hydraulic fan pump for my swap in an attempt to avoid E-fans. I am having zero luck on eBay and even contacting sellers. If anyone knows of one or can steer me in a direction, that would be great. Considering I may not be able to pull it off, I'm not trying to spend 800 or whatever it is new, lol. TIA for any help. I'll throw a want in the classifieds as well.
Where are you located?

Fitting the Hydro fan isn't a simple task.

The engine loom is different and it has its own computer to run it that no doubt has different ECU pinning. Plus of course the tank for the oil.

Nothing wrong with electric fans and they would use less power than hydro and are extremely reliable.

I know there are good e fans. The fan ECM is cheap and I think I can make it work. I'm not looking to have my mind changed, I'm looking for help finding one. If it doesn't workout, I'll use it as an idler.