1UZFE mixture trouble. Urgent help

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

Gardezi

Hello everyone. So i have a 95-98 1uzfe in my range rover classic. Yesterday i cleaned the throttle body replaced the plugs, after putting back the throttle the engine started idling high aroun 2-3k. After a while adjusted the stop screw but the engine started running lean. So i replaced the fuel pump and now its running rich and throwing white smoke out of the exhaust plus very rough idle and sputtering at low rpms.
Any leads please? P.s i have also tried replacing the AFM but nothing. Does the same

Have you plugged in any diagnostic equipment to check live data and codes?? Checked PCV system? Why did you adjust a throttle stop , the repair manuals state to never adjust and you didnt touch the one at the top which isnt even the correct throttle stop did you? Are you sure you have the leads back on correctly??

Have you plugged in any diagnostic equipment to check live data and codes?? Checked PCV system? Why did you adjust a throttle stop , the repair manuals state to never adjust and you didnt touch the one at the top which isnt even the correct throttle stop did you? Are you sure you have the leads back on correctly??
dont have connections for a live scanner.
Yes i know. This was a poor mechanic's job. So im going to do this myself now.
How do i get the stop screw back to its original? He adjusted the screw on top and underneath the main throttle aswell.
Ill also clean the pcv valve and yes the leads are back correctly