Trouble Deciding Which Teins To Get?

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

jibby

Hello, I have a question that needs answering, I have decided to dump my Eibachs and go with a tein coilover system. I am being told by two friends to get the basic and flex teins. I need to know if any one know the difference between the two and which of the two will best suit my needs. My goal with tiens are to reduce or eliminate wheel hop at take offs, also would like an adjustable ride height system, and I guess if possible a combination coilover system that can provide both as luxury and sport. Can anyone provide information on which system to get? Thanks

Eibach springs and tokico shocks 1992 sc400

Yes I would they are seven months old and in perfect shape, will lower your car an inch, and your handling will be sick.

tien cs would be good for you if you dont track the car on a course, and you just do it on the drag strip. But just do a search on CL, there is plenty to read up on.

Eibachs and tokico's are a total waste of money!!!!!!!

I was thinking I would go with the tein flex's for my sc400 as I am still using this car for many uses - dates, cruising, and street racing. I hope the flex's will make the back end drop and front end rise upon takeoffs, unlike my stiff Eibachs and tokico springs and shocks. I am seeking added traction with the flex's which I so desperately need running nos and a Dragon Torque Converter. The flex's are the middle of the road coilovers for racing and cruising. A happy medium coilover.

I must be honest and will tell you now that the Eibachs spings and Tokico shocks absolutely suck, they reduce your suspension in half when hitting bumps and dips. They also cause drift on straight aways, so like when your driving the freeway the car will want to drift right or left slightly on you when you are holding the wheel straight. What else, all these after market high performance shocks wear out really fast and are crap. I can already feel the shock resistence wearing out after only seven months of part time driving. Take my advise save your money and go with the coil overs, the supra coil overs fit the sc400's if you want to save money and gain performance.

The only two good things I can say about the Eibach springs is that the lowered ride height looks nice and the handling is really solid. Watch out for those dips though-

I don't even feel good about reselling mine, that is why I am saying all this.

Late