Toyota v8 into Jaguar

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

Trotts

Has any one heard of a transplant of a toyota v8 into a series 111 jag. I have v12 which I am thinking of replacing with a toyota v8 and 4 speed auto. My brother has a bedford J1 truck with this motor and it is fantastic. Any info on the jag transplant would be appreciated.

wouldnt be to hard

just have to make all mounts yrself

im bout to go wire up a holden l76 6lt into a 95 jag

should be very interesting

depending how new the jag is depends how hard it will be to get everything working properly on the std dash etc

You know I was thinking that wouldn't such a bad swap to go for... Those Jags are nice comfortable rides, good brakes, etc...Just the v12 motors and electrical give you fits constantly... Fires, shorts, you name it... Throw a 1uz-fe in one and you might end up with a decent reliable ride... Alot less front end weight for sure as well with that swap...

Good luck, I hope you pull it off... Can you mate the stock tranny with an 1uz-fe motor successfully?

Hah I ALMOST started doing a Jag + 1UZ swap for my brother in law. He LOVES the older Jags and almost bought one with a 350 in it. I told him to avoid that car at all costs (it was a hack) and to only buy it for $500 with the intentions of putting my other 1UZ engine in it for $2500 for everything. That would have been a NICE car. It's totally doable. That will be a lot of fun.

Hang on to the V12, they make great coffee tables, or alternatively are fantastic boat anchors. Seriously though you would be able to find someone that would need a V12.

I intend to fit the auto which comes with the 1UZFE, Would make a great car.Just a pity to throw away the V12. When its a not getting hot it is a beautiful thing. 14MPG though.