Toyota recall

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.
Gotta love the older 1UZ cars. They're inexpensive and look so good. I'd drive this any day of the week and put my money into a summer racer!

I hear a lot of these cases are due to people using "double" floormats so that the pedal will get caught iun the rubber grooves in the mat causing a spontaneous cruise control scenario LOL. It's just people being stupid and wanting a handout for their mistakes.

i was kinda figuring when what i was reading wasnt what i was hearing around here. i heard it was up to 8 vehicles and that they shut down production it was so bad... extra carpeting and people trying to cash still wouldnt be worth the loss of shutting down 8 entire plants... i dont know, just some info ive heard locally...

http://abcnews.go.com/Blotter/RunawayToyotas
Attention too this part in link...

In the most tragic incident, on the day after Christmas, four people died in Southlake, Texas, a suburb of Dallas, when a 2008 Toyota sped off the road, through a fence and landed upside down in a pond. The car's floor mats were found in the trunk of the car, where owners had been advised to put them as part of the recall.

funny thing is that people driving on the correct side of the car and the road don't have these problem's:D mabe we should make all left hand car's cars go bye bye and give them some metric gauges while where at it

funny thing is that people driving on the correct side of the car and the road don't have these problem's:D mabe we should make all left hand car's cars go bye bye and give them some metric gauges while where at it

Don't count on it.. Chances are we have the Jap spec ...
Which maybe different to export models ???