Wanted Toyota Crown Majesta

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.
The Crown Majesta is the UZS141 (1992-1996ish)
It was never eligible for import, so I highly doubt you'll find one in Australia.
I don't even think it runs a full chassis.

If you mean the UZS131 Crown Royale Saloon (1989-1992ish), then there are plenty of those, but I wish you luck in finding a damaged one with no chassis damage.

There is also the MS13x Crown which is still a full import, but probably a bit more common.

Also the MS112 (1981-1984) and the MS123 (1984-1986ish) Crowns which you may be thinking of.

All Crowns from the UZS131 and earlier run full chassis'.

Hijack alert!

I quoted a 1998 Crown today for insurance.

I didn't even know it existed.

Based in Sydney daily driver?

Of course it could be it's import date and be an 89 on.

I'd be more than curious as to what the mechanical setup was.

There could very well be a couple in Australia that are private imports.
ie, you lived in Japan for a year, and that was your car and you brought it back with you.

But I don't think any place has the ability to comply them yet.

Peewee
Thanks for your reply and Knowledge on Toyota Crowns, I was going to use a Crown half cut up to 1995 coz after that they went to monocock. Looking at the Crown Majesta specs, it was almost the same wheel base, width, length as a 1950 Ford. Talking to some Vic importers there are some in Auz but unable to get rego. Hoping to get a whole car to use the rear suspension and diff too. I might have to use just the half cut by grafting the Crown chassis to my 1950 Ford which will give air bag suspension, 1UZ-FE, steering, fire wall, pedals, and all. Gavin