Took the Supra for a drive today :)

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.
Yes, LOTS heavier... you should sit in it and have a push on it.

I put it down to the massive pain in the balls hydraulic release bearing I fitted.

Well i hope mine is not to hard to drive with the clutch like that.Im sure Ben could adjust it to be a little softer.

Might have a go at yours next time im in town :)

Also I might get them to have a fuel cut switch made up off the fuel pump just as an added security feature

You cant really adjust that as its determined by you clyinder and plate forces etc, you would only adjust the point at which it engages, which you should maybe make a little higher up. What clutch is it?

You cant really adjust that as its determined by you clyinder and plate forces etc, you would only adjust the point at which it engages, which you should maybe make a little higher up. What clutch is it?

Ill have to look into that a bit later.

Its an excedy 4puck ceramic, got it VERY cheap so i couldnt say no.
And i no they are very strong and overkill for my setup :) good for driftin and skids tho

I have an Excedy 6 puck on the levin, doesnt bit that hard at all, but youll get used to it, I want to be around when you take it for your first drive so I can laugh when you stall it...

maybe you need to move to a smaller master cylinder? hmmm anyways, its a lovely wee car.

Maby, its all trial and error i guess.Hopefully its all good

Have you been in to nzefi in the last few days? im down south for a wedding so cant see how things are going :( should be quite quick with only around 1200kgs to move,hows yours commin?

Im bloody hung over today lol invercargill actually goes off! but wedding in a few hours and i aint had no sleep !

Mine is about that size...

Just wait and drive it first, you may like it... I had a few people I know sit in it and press it for feel to compare to mine, everyone said **** thats a heavy clutch. Just be prepared for it!