The buy of the Year!

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

Zuffen

Super Moderator
Staff member
I just opened my package from Lextreme (David) and it was like Chistmas when I was a kid.

I ordered an engine rebuild kit that would cost me around $1,500.00 Australian had I ordered it in Sydney. Delivered price was under $1,000.00

The kit has everything from waterbridge gaskets to head gaskets. From oil filter "O" rigs to the rubber seals on the spark plug covers.

Without a doubt this kit covers every gasket, seal, O ring you will need to rebuild a 1UZ-FE.

At the price you would be crazy to go past it.

I should say in the delivery was a set of ARP Main bolts and 4 Mazda RX7 injectors.

All this for far less than the price of the same goodies from you local Toyota/Lexus Dealer. They also arrived in a Toyota box and were delivered to my door!

If you want an engine rebuid kit Lextreme can supply the goods at the right price AND you will be helping the Forum stay financial.

The attached photo shows what you get.

You won't beat this deal unless you steal the parts from a Toyota/Lexus Dealer.

If you can find a gasket missing let Lextreme know.

When you look at the cost of the complete rebuild kit add postage, about US$75.00 you get the full deal for less than half the Toyota Dealers price in Australia.

I ended up with the gasket set plus the studs plus the 4 injectors for less than I would pay for the gasket set here in Asutralia. That isn't a good deal that's a great deal.

Cobra,

Just PM Lex and tell him you want/need a set.

I can't see how anyone would want to re-use gaskets at these prices.

I have a few gaskets in there I won't need like head gaskets (using Cometic) and upper manifold gaskets. If anyone needs these gaskets let me know and they're yours for the cost of a donation to the Site & postage.

what do you want with 4 rx7 injectors?

are you going to Stud your block or did you buy a set of head studs?

it would be nice to have the piece of mind to have a fully rebuilt motor.

I purchased another injectors 4 off eBay and Lex purchased the other 4 in the States.

I would think aftermarket rings and bearings would set you back about $250/300.00 so a rebuild (without labour) could be under $1,500.00.

If you did a rebuild you would have a serious balance job done at the same time.

I'm using ARP head studs, rod bolts and main bolts/studs.

I'm tossing up with new rods or cryro treating my existing rods. I'm not 100% convinced about using the Chev rods over the Toyota ones. I think with reasonable rev limits and cryro treatment our rods can do the job.

By the time I'm finished the engine will have cost about $11-12,000.00.