Supercharged Cressida - take 5

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.
That's ok Justin, I appreciate you starting the bidding. The reserve is a fair bit lower than the buy now which is there in case the next owner is looking for a car exactly like this. Competition is relative to what grabs people's attention so we'll see. If it doesn't sell I'd be more than happy to strip it for parts to turn the LS400 into a larger version of the same car.

Re-listed with a MUCH lower reserve.

Or, for $11,000 you can own this car right now. That is an absolute bargain and doesn't even come close to paying for the parts let alone the finished product.

Sold. Thanks for all your support Lextremers. I hope that I have provided some interesting posts and I believe my experiences have been educational and have added to the knowledge pool on this excellent website. I'm sure I would have been worse off it wasn't for you all.

Thanks again.

Thanks. Next car is likely to be a 32 5 window or a 38 Chevy coupe. I'm a hot rodder at heart and it's time I got back to that ultimate dream. I'm really glad that I got to meet some excellent people on this forum though. You guys are an example of how helpful forums can really be and the power they have to help globally. Expensive though it was, it was definitely an experience.