Supercharged 1UZFE into 1964 Holden P/V

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

64EH

OK lads & gals the time has come for the 4L V8 lexus project to begin. The project started out im my mind as being for "64 EH" but it has now turned to my windowless Van because of having "HER 64"(as seen in Gallery - Kathy on www.64eh.com). I thought i would keep the (drag racing) playing field a little more even "HER 64" has 186 stroked to a 235/Trimatic with extractors electronic ignition and a 465 4bl Holley where "64 EH" has 202 boared out to 208/Trimatic electronic ignition and a 465 4bl Holley. So whats doing with the V8 you ask....... well the 186/celica 5 speed will come out of the van and be replaced with the 1UZFE & 4 speed Auto. The details .... the motor will be fitted using all CRS off the shelf conversion parts being front end, rack, steering coloum, chasi kit, sump & pickup. Other parts will include 3 core aliminium radiator with twin thermo's, 290 mm front cross drilled and vented rotors with toyta hilux 4 spot callipers, rear will be discs also hanging off a cut down VN Diff with 3.08 LSD centre, hidden wirng harness, remote mounted booster, ceramic coated extractors down to a single 3" exhaust system, and to top it all off sitting atop the inlet manifold will be an eaton m90 super charger. Project started 1 November, I was hopeing to have this all good to go for horse power hero's at summernats 20. But the Diff is not going to be ready till the 5th of jan so the project is now due to be engineered on the 16th of Jan 07.