sumps???

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

ecKo.

just wanted to know if the 2uz cast iron block? sump witch is the rear rear sump type? if would have the same bolt patten as 1uz
heard that the 2uz has the sump witch is the most rear sump u can get and if so if it bolts up to 1uz
or have i been told porkys

???????????

I thought you were doing a hilux?. Have you sorted your oil filter housing yet? as I have a solution. We use front sumps in our hilux's but I also have several rear sump setups avaliable - cheers

Attachments

• P6020567.JPG
    P6020567.JPG
    113.4 KB · Views: 6
  • P6020573.JPG
    P6020573.JPG
    115.6 KB · Views: 5
  • P6020579.JPG
    P6020579.JPG
    117.4 KB · Views: 6
Yes the 2uz sump will bolt up to a 1uz block, I know someone who has this combination and it works really well the offset bowl on the 2uz sump clears the front diff in his race truck perfectly!

I thought you were doing a hilux?. Have you sorted your oil filter housing yet? as I have a solution. We use front sumps in our hilux's but I also have several rear sump setups avaliable - cheers

yes still doing the hilux
i got a oil filter fitting that comes along the block to the back and will fit fine so ive heard

im keen on using a rear sump and pulling the motor right back, im running a 1uz vvt motor will also give it some room at the front to have an intake pipe and stuff