stock fpr on boost..???

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

zen

please see my other posts on pinking and fuel pressure as all relevent..

but to somerise..6 psi boost..pinks on petrol,ok on propane..have aftermarket fpr,but think its poo,as cant get it to alter pressure,and sod all changes when removing boost/vac line..
also running twin speed fuel pump,stock ecu and injectors..

so...made twin speed single,but now fpr says running 60psi..cant alter it to go down..seems to sort out pinking though!...

so as i think fpr is shite,for the time being need to get another better one..till then can i install stock fpr?will it give rising rate and supply engine ok to 6psi..or is i going to get too lean a mixture...cant have 60 psi on tick over,nee to sort asap..

thanks..

i think pinking down to faulty aftermarket fpr...adding water/meth next week and getting another fpr...but till then can i use stock fpr?

after doing some thinking...got the aftermarket fpr to work....return line partially blocked..

6psi with water/meth? Are you running a standard aftermarket reg or a rising rate? A rising rate should be more than enough for 6 pounds. It should be adding 12 pounds of fuel/psi of boost so if anything you hsould be seeing 100psi or more. Also are you running a walbro or stock pump?

sorry, got a bit ahead of myself and didnt read enough of 1st post :rolleyes:.

What sort of vac/boost lines are running to it? Any vac lines T'd off to other components?

TMK..
The std reg is rising rate at 1to1 ..
Maybe a 2to1 / 5to1 reg will work better ??
The issue is also ignition related..
Try retarding spark 2* and colder plugs ??