Stock 2uz 185rwkw 6psi... is that in the ballpark?

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

crushu

I have a 200,000km old LX470, with a TRD SC, Xede ECU, Pacemaker extractors with a twin 2.5" press bent exhaust.

It made 6psi max, and 185rwkw. According to my trusty G Tech, it run a mid 16 sec 1/4 mile.

I have coming a 8-9psi crank pulley, looking at a K&N intake kit, and running a pair of O2 sensors, to help with the tune, for a bit more power.

How does 185kw at the wheels compare with other LX470, Landcruiser or Tundra/Sequoia owners?

Does that sound about right? Or is there more in it? We are running standard unleaded, sometimes E10.

Will the standard engine be OK with 9psi? We are hoping for over 200kw then, but maybe on better fuel....

nice power, upgrade the injectors and have a look at water meth injection

and it will use more fuel

dont run e10

"eats away at seals, just like LRP its only out there at the moment till they find some thing that works in the long run"

warning warranty void if found running e10

It has 2 extra injectors in the manifold, to feed extra fuel.

Anyone know what injectors are in it standard? All the injector places don't know, and want to reco mine, as they don't know what to replace them with.

My brother uses the Snow water/meth systems, but they are exxy. Maybe I can rig up something a little cheaper.

It has 2 extra injectors in the manifold, to feed extra fuel.

Anyone know what injectors are in it standard? All the injector places don't know, and want to reco mine, as they don't know what to replace them with.

My brother uses the Snow water/meth systems, but they are exxy. Maybe I can rig up something a little cheaper.

For sure, use Aquamist nozzles. If you can swing it use their pump also (its amazing, way more pressure than a jabsco rv pump) other than that totally put together your own kit.

Find a nice 40/50a relay, pressure switch, decent wiring (the wiring that comes with the Aquamist kit is laughably small).

I have a 200,000km old LX470, with a TRD SC, Xede ECU, Pacemaker extractors with a twin 2.5" press bent exhaust.

It made 6psi max, and 185rwkw. According to my trusty G Tech, it run a mid 16 sec 1/4 mile.

I have coming a 8-9psi crank pulley, looking at a K&N intake kit, and running a pair of O2 sensors, to help with the tune, for a bit more power.

How does 185kw at the wheels compare with other LX470, Landcruiser or Tundra/Sequoia owners?

Does that sound about right? Or is there more in it? We are running standard unleaded, sometimes E10.

Will the standard engine be OK with 9psi? We are hoping for over 200kw then, but maybe on better fuel....

My 1UZ made about that NA unopened.

Good on ya, but I will still drag you backwards around the block!

Not interested about other motors....

Well you wanted feedback on the power your car is making, so there is some, its really really low. Your car wouldnt come close to dragging me anywhere with the HKS turbo thats sitting in my engine bay :)

My 1.6 unopened NA 4AGE Toyota Levin pulled a 15sec flat 1/4. Enjoy your 16sec monster.

Lets not get too carried away here...
What does it feel like compared to N/A ??
I guess far more low rpm torque ??
Do you have before and after dyno numbers??
I would say another 50 to 80 rwkw would be gained with better tune??
What exhaust mods if any have you done??
S/C require GOOD flowing exhaust system..