stack manifold for 1UZFE

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.
tmiller said:
If you visit www.1uzquadcam.co.nz, we have done a small update with better shots etc .

NZ Simon has veiwed our products, we have mutiple vehicles running in NZ with our manifolds and have recently sold sets into aussie.

Happy to send more info, just email [email protected]

Hey mate how are you going? Can i ask when you will have some dyno charts up for us to look at on that website... O and please put some video's up for our viewing pleasure.....

Love your work by the way... One day when i get my conversion up and running you will be hearing from me... One day *sighs*

340i said:
I've just picked up two sets of toyota levin (20valve model) quad throttle bodies, with injectors (nz$300 for the pair, from a local wrecker). Has any body adapted some of these onto a 1uz or seen it done before, as i can't decide whether to keep the 1uz injectors then have adaptors from the lower half of the manifold to the new throttle bodies, or have the Levin injectors and adapted straigh to the motor.
All suggestions and opinions very welcome.
also, i was thinking of having a plenum made, rather than getting individual trumpets. Will there be much difference in power?
Lastly, is there anyone else on this forum from Wellington?

Guys, YES, we have multiple cars running here in NZ. I took a Lextreme member for a run in my convertable in the weekend who was extermly impressed with the performance. I am sure he will awnser all of your question when he hopes online. We will also dyno the car before xmas and put the details on our website www.1uzquadcam.co.nz.

We have dynoed our rally car which has cam mods and running a Link Plus ECU at 345hp at the wheels and will put the figures online in the near future.

We also had two cars using our Eight Throttle Body Manifolds in the New Zealand targa event last month.

1 Toyota Altesa
2 Toyota Levin

Regards

Tony

Eight Thottle Bodies Wow !!!!!

Hi guys,
Im the lucky Sports Car Club of nz member who got a wild ride in Tony's 1uz powered Montach, i did a Garage crawl in the weekend, with the club and we got to look over Tony's handy work. Up until this all i had seen was the pictures on Tony's web site.
About a 2 years ago i got a ride in a standard 1uz with link computer here in nz in a Countach replica, the kit that i finally bought,it was pretty quick. Tonys mod was awsome to say the least, even a quick rev standing in the workshop takes your breath away, the sound of 8 bodies had to be heard to be believed, its awsome like nothing i've heard before.
We talked for a while and he offered a ride, and i thought Xmas had come early, the increase in grunt over standard was amazing, quite seriously you would have thought there was a turbo under there, the difference from standard was incredible, even at low rpm and low speed there was no loss of torque, it just pulled, and pulled and when it wound up the sound and the increase in power over standard was amazing. And this was with standard Log style exhaust.Oh for some tuned headers.
Quality of the Manifolds is excellent and the kit can be ordered, with what ever you want, even has a vacumm tube/ mini tank so the brakes will work and the individual bodies all are balanced, the tuned air horns are pressed alloy, a very professional finish.
Tony also supplies the throttle control assembly, i can't speak highly enough of the conversion, and will order one when my motor finally gets into my car.
Unfortunatley my camera battery died, so sorry no pics, maybe i'll be lucky enough to get another look at it some time so could post some pics.

Best Regards
Lambo

Sounds awesome mate, you lucky bastard....

Are the cam's there gre-grinds or complete custom made cams (the question was asked in another thread, will the cam's need to be replaced in 40,000kms)

Can't wait for some more updates

cam grinds std or not

DRIZT, I don't know if the Montach i had a ride in had standard cams with the 8 throttle bodies, or were they modifided, maybe Tmiller could give us an answer.
regards
Lambo

www.1uzquadcam.co.nz

Dritz/Lambo

The cams are standard, no mods.

The only ater market bits are the

Link ECU
&
1UZ"s Kick Arse Eight Throttle body setup

Cheers

Tony

tmiller?
So what power does this montach make at the rear wheels with the 8 throttle bodies, standard cams and link ecu.. ????

And what RPM does it rev to (what rpm does power start dropping off)

P.S.
the cams in your rally car are regrinds yeah??

Sorry for the 50 questions

Tmiller,

With the amount of marketing you do on this Site you should sponsor the whole damn Site!

We are still waiting on the dyno sheets.

Rod.

My thoughts exactly. I hope David is getting a sizable donation.

Last edited by a moderator: