Someone with a repair manual: I need ohm values for EGR, IAT, and coolant temp!

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

Thermactor

I'm doing a little bit of mod work to my car to make it more fuel efficient. My '96 LS400 SUCKS DOWN the gas when its cold and I hate that. :rippedhand:

So I want to fool the car into thinking that the intake air temp is 150 deg. F, coolant temp is 200 deg. F, and also to fool the car into thinking that EGR is there (It's been disconnected at the manifold side)

Any help would be appreciated! Connector locations are a huge plus. I'd be happy to share my findings with you as well; I have a Scangauge and can monitor fuel consumption in terms of GPH.

I took a look in my SC400 manual, not 100% sure if they are the same.

water temp sensor: 20 degrees C = 2-3k ohms, 80 degress C = 0.2-0.4k ohms

intake air temp: 20 degrees C = 2-3k ohms, 60 degress C = 0.4-0.7k ohms

Not sure what EGR sensor you were asking about.

Good info, thank you! The EGR sensor I mentioned is the one that throws a CEL when the pipe is blocked. Och, are you sure that disconnecting the ECT will make the ECU think its 80c? I thought that it would just go into limp mode and drive rich doing that.

Good info, thank you! The EGR sensor I mentioned is the one that throws a CEL when the pipe is blocked. Och, are you sure that disconnecting the ECT will make the ECU think its 80c? I thought that it would just go into limp mode and drive rich doing that.

Nope, in this case the ECU will actually assume the engine is at its normal operating temperature. However, with disconnected ECT you will get a CEL.