Can someone check on a few vacuum line hookups for me?

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

Matt300ZXT

If you have a SC400, I need to know the locations 4 vacuum lines go. I just replaced my ps pump and alternator, and there are 2 sets of vacuum lines I'm not sure where they go back. If someone could go check where these lines go on their cars, I'd really appreciate the info.

2 of them are just slip on (red circles) and terminate on a group of lines on top of the intake plenum, and the other 2 (yellow circles) have small clamps and terminate on a tube coming out of the intake, and the other terminates on the front of the intake plenum. They either connect to a sensor (shown in the pic) just to the side of the ps pump, and the other 2 connect to the acv valve on the high pressure ps pump line.

DSC01460.jpg

DSC01462.jpg

The yellow lines should connect to the PS pump. They're to assist the pump, but they're not really required. I just plugged mine off and didn't see any difference. My SC4 doesn't have those red lines, so I can't tell you exactly. Did you check the fuel pressure regulator for any missing vacuum line?

Figured the yellow lines connected there on the ACV, they should be tricky to get onto the ACV because of where it's located and having clamps on them. Lexus would engineer it that way ;)

As far as the red lines, I guess I'll play around with them and see if it matters which orientation they go onto the mystery sensor with the 2 vacuum nipples. I appreciate the response.