Could someone tell me what i am looking at?

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

92Sc4004me

I have the factory manual for my sc400 with the 1uz-fe engine.I recently changed the timing belt ,when i removed the pully off this shaft ,i bent the pully out of round.Straitened it as best i could i re-installed ,and it wore the bearing out .Now i need a new pully .And a new bearing/pump?

Im not sure what this part is,the manual doesn't say.I think its the water pump ,but im not sure.I ran the part numbers 136300-0030 and 769-50027 and found nothing on the internet.

Sorry for being so clueless ,im just not familiar with my lexus that much.Could someone tell me for sure what i am looking at? Also could i just the part with the bearing and shaft be removed without replacing the whole thing it looks as if its in 2 parts.Looks like something only available at the dealer ,where would you find the pully,besides the dealer?

Also how do i remove this? Ive removed 4 bolts ,it doesn't seem to wanna budge.Tapped it lightly with a hammer..But im not gonna damage it .Im sure i could fix this,as i was able to do the timimg belt.

Thanks for any and all advice from you pros....

Joel