So I got this Eaton M90 sitting in my garage

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

supercoupe

Hi all,

First of all, very nice forum! My car is a 93 SC400. I've been thinking about supercharging it for quite some time and have been following the discussions on this forum with great interest.

My questions: I've recently read a long thread over at toyotaimport forums (UK) about a guy who fitted a C's supercharger kit from a Celsior to his Soarer. Apparently, the C's kit is based on the Eaton M90. Now, guess what my previous car was (still have it) ... Yes, it's a 89 Ford TBird Supercoupe with an Eaton M90. So I started googling and searching for a "plug and play" kit which would give me all parts needed to use the M90 on the 1UZFE, but without much success. So, my questions are:

- What would you be looking for in a Eaton M90 off a 89 TBird, which has been sitting still for over 3 years now? Is it realistic to reuse the blower?
- Is there any kit available which includes everything (manifold, pulley, piping and what else) to use it on the SC400?

I'm only looking for some very conservative boost in the 5psi range. I don't want to make any drastic mods to fueling or engine management, apart from an SAFC maybe.

So, any inputs on this will be greatly appreciated. Sorry if I'm asking questions which have been answered before ... I swear I searched ;-)

Thanks for the replies and links. I actually knew the site and read all (I believe) the articles about supercharging there. Since I couldn't find any information about a readily available, complete kit to fit an M90, I take it the answer to my question is NO? I see there's a kit based on TerraChargers and there's the stuff from FAT which as far as I understand does not include everything I'd need. There's also an article about the guy from the toyotaimports forum I mentioned in my post (the one with the C's kit). But if there is a kit like the one I'm talking about, sorry, I still don't see it.

Talk to Tom at bullet supercars. He can provide most of the stuff and I think he has the best manifolds and parts and accessories. You will be able to keep all your original factory engine management at this low boost.