• I am Interested

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I am KINDDA Interested

• I am NOT Interested

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

Lextreme II

Just call me "Lex"
G'day Mates!

I have been playing around with FI for about 5 years now. From Twin To Single and Supercharger to turbo. I am thinking about creating a BASIC, SIMPLE, LOW MAINTENENCE and LOW COST either partial or full turbo kit for the SC400/Soarer from 1992 to 1996. The header will be one piece log style from one side to another. Yes, one piece. Right side will be 2.25" and left side will be 2.5" and will be powered by either a Garrett T3/4 with .63 A/R and with an optional upgrade to GT35R. However, the basic kit will be the REAL GARRETT T3/4 TO4S 60-1. The goal of this kit is 500 rwhp capability with execellent lower end response, but the basic version would around early 300 rwhp. This kit is for an average owner with the desire for go little faster and its completely street friendly and reliable with stock idle manner.

What is a turbo without intercooler? Yes, this system will have a front mount intercooler with basic worm clamps along with reliable bov. We are trying to make this kit within $3,500 to 4,000 usd and will be running stock injectors with FMU. 5-6 psi is all we are after and potentially increase boost with few upgrades. I would like to see your feedback on this. The final header will be stainless steel. We plan to produce this kit in CHINA (headers and other pipes) with strict quality and fitment control. However, other essentials will be purchase in the USA like the turbo, WG, BOV and FMU.

This kit will come pretty much pre-tuned and fine tuning will require for new owner. However it will be 95% tuned. To reduce hassel we decided an electronic fuel manager is not require. Therefore, no wiring and other electrical work.

Please take your time and thinking about this and complete this survey.

Thanks
Team Lextreme

So that'd be about 250bhp/172whp to 436bhp/300rwhp.
So say $4000usd / 186hp. That's $21.51usd/hp. That's a killer deal for that much horsepower.
And you've got the blatantly obvious potential for more at the user end if they did whatever work it would take to unleash those turbo's. 5-6psi? Those things are bearly spinning at that point. Muwahahahaha.

This is a great deal if you get it done & people want it. Better than the last M90 blower manifold kit group buy. (Which itself was a great value.) Especially in the long run.

The M90 kit is a nice thing to add hp to the LS or SC. It's simple and quick. But there's a great limit hp to this, so a turbo kit is the better answer. There's no free lunch. I vote for a turbo kit all the way, although I'm a little tired crawling under the car and work the way up.

I believe 5-7 psi is a good starting point. There's not much liability here because of a low boost system. For more boost, the liability is simply in the hands of the installers and users.