sc400 vs rsx nothing too sweet

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

andrew_A_3

my stock sc400 lost to this rsx here in town. i was following him in town for about about 5 minutes finially when we got close to the bipass and he waved for me to follow him. so we get to the bipass and we're up by each other and we take off im winning for the first half and then the guy just takes off and starts to pass me i slow down because this car was in front of me i later caught up to him and asked him what he had in it. it was a stick and he said it was stock but i doubt it cause it didnt sound stock at all. i was embarssed taht i lsot to the rsx cause i had my bro and my cousin in the car with me it blows

it was a rsx type s. i agree with you i SHOULD have blown him away. i told a lot of my buddies at school about it and they said they wouldnt really consider it a lost casue we were only going like 80 and the two cars were ahead of us. i think if we were out in an open road i could have taken him. well im sure i could ahve taken him because i didnt drive as agressive as i could have cause we were in town and im only 16 soo....