SC400 vs Inifity G37

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.
David, Your project is 1/2 done. If you pay 2 weekends on this, I'm sure you can get the engine in. I know how fast you could get the stuffs done. :smileysex5: Then other parts will be tideous but they're easy to be handled.

John, You can start to refine your race horse. Installing the tranny cooler and adjust the tranny will be quick. Changing out your NOS bottle and retune the ECU will also be quick.

James, I'm ready for you. :240: ...LOL

Ryan, My project can't be compared with you because my power goal is somewhat mild and it's on an economical budget. You're going all out with the motor and the turbo system, so you require more time. However, if you don't care much about shaping the engine for show, you could get your project done a lot quicker. And the other thing is it was unfortunate for you that you asked the wrong people to do your project. :scratchchin:

David, Your project is 1/2 done. If you pay 2 weekends on this, I'm sure you can get the engine in. I know how fast you could get the stuffs done. :smileysex5: Then other parts will be tideous but they're easy to be handled.

John, You can start to refine your race horse. Installing the tranny cooler and adjust the tranny will be quick. Changing out your NOS bottle and retune the ECU will also be quick.

James, I'm ready for you. :240: ...LOL

Ryan, My project can't be compared with you because my power goal is somewhat mild and it's on an economical budget. You're going all out with the motor and the turbo system, so you require more time. However, if you don't care much about shaping the engine for show, you could get your project done a lot quicker. And the other thing is it was unfortunate for you that you asked the wrong people to do your project. :scratchchin:

Steve, you're correct. I am going all out. Plus, I am not just doing the turbos and the motor, but the whole car, from top to bottom, front to back, inside and out. This car, when complete is technically a 2008 model...Yeah, those losers cost me some real time, but I also gained much knowledge along the way. So, I do still find a silver lining in that cloud. Good thing is my project is now in the right hands...

Ryan

Ryan, plan for a road trip from Florida to LA and join in on the party!!!! You might just take us all in your beast........ 3 days of driving in an SC400 ouch!!! Maybe a bad idea come to think of it......

Ryan, That's a good idea...Driving for 3 days might hurt your butt a little, but it's worthwhile. The SC isn't too bad for driving that long. With hope, anything is possible...LOL. The other advantage is you can test the endurance of your tuned SC. I think your SC is 2009. It's because if you release your new SC400TT model in 2008, it's 2009 model. If you released it last year, then it's 2008...LOL.
Scott, come on and join us! It's your chance to unleash your beast. :firedevil:

We'll all have a very good turn-out with so many variable boosted SCs. I think it'll be a world event.

The So Cal will welcome you guys for sure :usa2:

One of these days fellas I am going to boost this motor of mine..I swear.. So let's get on with this race...

Nos 1uz..vs. Single turbo 1uz.. vs. Single turbo 2jz.. I still would love to get a quick ride in both of your SC's too... Feel the pull and compare.. Also, you guys can feel the instant gut wrenching blast with Nitrous in my car at launch if you want... It's safe to say all our Sc's will perform differently and each have their strengths......

One of these days fellas I am going to boost this motor of mine..I swear.. So let's get on with this race.........
Come on John! Please don't wait till we're getting older and our hands get shaky when holding the steering wheel. We'll lose more traction with shaky hands...LOL.

.. It's safe to say all our Sc's will perform differently and each have their strengths......
That's right. Each setup has a complete different power band than the other, even though all setups have similar top end power.

Steve, have you lost a race in your car since boosting?

James, have you lost a race in your 2jz install?

I got lit up by a few cars in the past but they were all serious beasts.. Z06 and Mod'd Vette, Viper, Mod'd Mustang LX, and an Exotic Lambo... Those are the races I've lost over the years that I can recall off the top of my head...

Yep James, I lost to one of those too... The Z06's really bolt.....

I remember Steve saying and posting a while back that he thinks he can hang with a Z06... Steve, I won't say your wrong but I would really like to see that....

Yep James, I lost to one of those too... The Z06's really bolt.....

I remember Steve saying and posting a while back that he thinks he can hang with a Z06... Steve, I won't say your wrong but I would really like to see that....
I'm sure you'll see that within 2 months. I'm going into the 400 rwhp = 550 bhp very soon. It's in the process.

Still I'm not sure a 400whp automatic Lexus SC400 can stay with a brand new Z06 vette... Traction, car weight, and transmission has to come into this equation....

It should be closer though with a solid 400whp..

Steve, you are going for it all, 400whp sounds fun... I come up short on that number for sure...

Just yesterday I had a chance again to race my friend in his G37 but this time I went heads up without activating the nitrous... It was actually a very close race up to 50mph then the G ride started to pull away... Neck and neck thru first and second gears in my SC4.....

Gotta love the torque converters stall rate combined with a decent torquey V8....

I then drove his G37 myself and roasted it... First gear can be fast if you work the clutch, second gear probably has the best pull out of all the gears... To be honest I thought the car would feel faster... I am not that impressed to tell you the truth.. Love the Navagational screen, it has camera and video when you back up, as you don't even need to turn your head around when reversing...

Techonology in these newer cars are getting rediculous... Soon the cars will drive themselves... I know the newer lexus's can park themselves...

Just yesterday I had a chance again to race my friend in his G37 but this time I went heads up without activating the nitrous... It was actually a very close race up to 50mph then the G ride started to pull away... Neck and neck thru first and second gears in my SC4.....

Gotta love the torque converters stall rate combined with a decent torquey V8....

I then drove his G37 myself and roasted it... First gear can be fast if you work the clutch, second gear probably has the best pull out of all the gears... To be honest I thought the car would feel faster... I am not that impressed to tell you the truth.. Love the Navagational screen, it has camera and video when you back up, as you don't even need to turn your head around when reversing...

Techonology in these newer cars are getting rediculous... Soon the cars will drive themselves... I know the newer lexus's can park themselves...

Hey Jibbby, Why dont you buy my supercharged motor so you can take him all the way :)

Scott - I can and did take him all the way, with the use of nitrous... I didn't even have a good nitrous run and still pulled away from the G37... I need to race something faster.. I actually tried to race one of those new racey looking Audi's with the double pipes out the back just today.....Don't know the name of this new Audi but they don't look like any other Audi of the past.... Propably very fast by the looks of it.... It almost looked like a formula car, the guy would not go for it though...... I edged him on too...

What are you selling and why? What do you have a 1uz.. and M90 Eaton ontop?

Attachments

• Lexus_wald-43-06-1024.jpg
    Lexus_wald-43-06-1024.jpg
    124.8 KB · Views: 7
  • 01b.jpg
    01b.jpg
    96 KB · Views: 4
Scott - I can and did take him all the way, with the use of nitrous... I didn't even have a good nitrous run and still pulled away from the G37... I need to race something faster.. I actually tried to race one of those new racey looking Audi's with the double pipes out the back just today.....Don't know the name of this new Audi but they don't look like any other Audi of the past.... Propably very fast by the looks of it.... It almost looked like a formula car, the guy would not go for it though...... I edged him on too...

What are you selling and why? What do you have a 1uz.. and M90 Eaton ontop?

I have a new more inpresive build going on. My motor is for sale here in the classifieds.
http://www.lextreme.com/forums/showthread.php?t=10482
I will make you a better deal than posted. just ask.

Nice setup Scott -

For me the M90 would just be a tease... Now if you were selling an M112 on an early model 1uzfe that would definetely grab my attention.. Curious, how much peak horsepower were able to lay down with that setup? Like the crome and red valvle covers...Looks cool..

What is your new project?