Cars For Sale SC400 in Cleveland

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

canman44

I am selling my 1992 SC400 in Cleveland, Ohio. It has 110K on it right now, runs unbelievably great, VERY clean engine bay, and interior. The exterior has some scratches on the bumpers and fenders (I can take some pics and send them if need be) pretty average wear and tear for a 15 yr. old car if you ask me though. I have all the service records ever done on the car. I am the third owner. Originally a California car, then Georgia. This car hasn't seen salt or snow EVER. Very solid. The climate control LCD is going, but then who's isn't? It is Gold with beige leather interior (reupholstered driver seat). Everything on this car is in tip top shape. Very well kept. Please email at [email protected] or pm me for more info and some photos.

0000015mw1.jpg

0000011sq2.jpg

20070609179im7.jpg

0000014xq3.jpg

0000002fb4.jpg

Those are some pics that I have saved right now. I'll try to find a camera and try to get you guys some pics of the problem areas. It does look a little better though. Since these pics I've buffed the entire car and waxed it so it does better. the scratches on the front bumper are not as apparent. Price wise I was thinking about 9000 (This is bargainable though). And you would understand if you drove it looked through the extensive service records kept on this car. If these people would have been told that they needed to change blinker fluid they would have taken this car into the shop the very next day. Practically everything has had its routine mileage upgrade. Even if it wasn't bad they would replace it anyways. For instance the original owner replaced the transmission even though there was absolutely nothing wrong with it. This car is as solid as a rock.

hey wantahertdonut. I tried to PM you but you have it turned off. anyways I have to go back to school to finish up my flight class, this is my daily driver so I'm gonna have it there. I expect to be there for about 2 weeks. but that all depends on the weather and how busy the flight schedule is. I'll give you an update on progress, and then we can set up a more accurate date to see the car. Is there any rush to see the car?